cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Dump after running the FP_TEST_00 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have installed the ADS Service on one central Server. The test scripts FP_TEST_00 and others are ok on this local server.

Now i will connect to the ADS from another Server. The ABAP Connection ist ok. The test script FP_PDF_TEST_00 also.

When i execute the FP_TEST_00 in SA38 i get an ABAP Dump with following Errors:

Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Exception CX_FP_API_INTERNAL

Date and Time 24.07.2008 10:08:03

Error analysis

An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_FP_API_INTERNAL', was not caught

and

therefore caused a runtime error.

The reason for the exception is:

Error in include information for function module /1BCDWB/SM00000002

Can anyone help me to fix the problem ?

thks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jorgenvanmech
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Maybe running program FP_GENERATE_FUNCTION_MODULE using form name FP_TEST_00 as a parameter (see note 1076159) can help ?

Best regards,

Jorgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you do the necessary config? e.g. activating the service in SICF?

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the service are running on both server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me the exact config steps that you did on this server? Not the local one. Because im doing the same thing right now at a customer and everything works fine.

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, on the main server the test works fine.

At the client host

from page 12/13 from the config Guide

I activiate the services in the TA: SICF - check FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE ok - receive 9807 Bytes received

I config the RFC connection to the main host - ADS - check ok

I Checked User /Pw at the j2ee_admin server:port\adobedocumentservices\config - check ok

The Check of the HTTP Transfer with the Report FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER failed with following error:

System Error: com.adobe.processingexecption: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_CDP//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XDP............Error log file "2008.....pdf

In the Pdf file there is only an render error report with the descripition: no errors Reported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto the visual admin on your main server (the one with ADS) and check the detination service in the HTTP folder. Refer to Page 20 of the config guide. In the url for it specify the the connecting system. Leave the SID and lang fields blank. Just enter the client number.

Thanks

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thashin,

thks for you advise.

I already checked the parameter in the visual admin that you told me. The Destination already exists FP_ICF_DATA_ED0. The System ID is blank and the client Number is ok. In the URl: Adress the main Server is already insert.

When i Test the HTTP file i get and HTTP Response 200. Its seems ok.

If i have to install any other runtime for the client Server ?

Thks

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im just rying to understand correctly, When you say main server is it the server you are trying to connect to the ADS? Is the System ID EDO for the server you are trying to connect to the ADS? The way that i have done the config is that say for example that server A has ADS running in it and i am connecting server B. In the Visual admin of server A i have a destination

FP_ICF_DATA_<SID of server B> and the uri is the location of server B along with the client of server B. Do you have a similar config?

Regards

Thashin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im just rying to understand correctly, When you say main server is it the server you are trying to connect to the ADS? Is the System ID EDO for the server you are trying to connect to the ADS?

No it doesn`t, the ED0 ist the Main Server and im trying to connect from a server called CDP

The way that i have done the config is that say for example that server A has ADS running in it and i am connecting server B. In the Visual admin of server A i have a destination

FP_ICF_DATA_<SID of server B> and the uri is the location of server B along with the client of server B. Do you have a similar config?

Ok i unterstand, so i have a create a new Service with FP_ICF_DATA_CDP

The Test at the CDP System works, so the FP_CHECK_HTTP_DATA_TRANSFER Check Report is ok....

The Problem ist the Report FP_TEST_00 dumped with Runtime Errors

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except. CX_FP_API_INTERNAL

Date and Time 24.07.2008 15:35:01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

Please check that your ADS version is the same SP as the J2EE engine. Go to the server with the ADS and go to http://<host>:<port>; -> System information -> All Components. Check the SP of ADSSAP and JEECOR. They must be the same. I had the problem where the FP_TEST_00 just hangs but that was because the SP level were not the same. Once i patched it worked fine. Please check your SP levels for those components.

Regards

Thashin