cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Ticket Verifier for Domino R7 Load Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i try to run a SAP Ticketverifier with Lotus Domino Server V.7.0 and i catch an Errormessage when i restarting a HTTP-Server

23.07.2008 14:52:08 HTTP Server: Using Web Configuration View

23.05.2005 14:52:08 JVM: Java Virtual Machine initialized.

23.05.2005 14:52:08 HTTP Server: Java Virtual Machine loaded

23.05.2005 14:52:08 HTTP Server: Failed to load DSAPI module c:\winnt\system32\ds_ticket.dll

23.05.2005 14:52:08 HTTP Server: DSAPI Domino Off-Line Services HTTP extension Loaded successfully

23.05.2005 14:52:08 Servlet engine initialization was successful

23.05.2005 14:52:09 HTTP Server: Started

On my Test Mashine 6.5.4, i'v any Problems to Install a Ticket Verifier, now we plan an Update to 7.0, an on my Test Domino , it didn't work. I followed the same Steps as on my Test-Domino, the only difference are the Domino Releases. I'v already tryed a Sollution with msvcr71.dll without result.

I use :

ds_ticket.dll - 2.2.1.0

sapsecu.dll - 5.4.28.5

wpsso_v3.dll - 5.0.2.8

I hope someone can help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavlo, are you on Windows 64 ? We are having problems with the DLLs and we are running Windows Server 64.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevermind...we put the DLLs in the sysWOW64 directory like you did and it worked thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Can you guide me how you solved this issue as well as where you have downloaded "ds_ticket.dll - 2.2.1.0"

Thanks

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can see the solution for my problem in my earlier posting.

u can download the ticketverifier from your NetWeaver Portal. u have to logon as j2ee_admin and use this path:

Systemadministration>Support>Portal Runtime>Browse Deployment>portalapps>com.sap.netweaver.coll.appl.gw>WEB-INF>external>lotus-->MySapSSO_R6. (NetWeaver 7).

P.S. I'v found no way to download the verifier from anywhere else also i'v not found the verifier more "fresh" then 2.2.1.0

Edited by: Pavlo Byelyenkiy on Oct 13, 2008 9:21 AM

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thaks for the info. I have portal 7 Sp14 and i went to the same path as mentioned by you. But the file i found shows version as 1.4.

I also have one more question. In our landscape we have portal and domino with different domain names.

say for lotus : server.company.com and for portal server.enterprise.com. Can you guide me how does things change in this scenario.

Thanks in advance

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i run portal 7 with sp 16, but i'm not sure u can handle two different domain names with ticket verifier. i think (not really sure) i'v catch in sap-manual both servers should belongs to the same domain. in my landscape lotus is lotus.mydomain.com and the portal is portal.intern.mydomain.com.

if u want to try this anyway i can send u my ds_ticket_R6.dll(2.2.1.0), this case i'll need your mail address.

best regards

Pavlo

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pavlo

Thanks !! i was able to find out the 2.2.1 version file from the path you mentioned. I found 2 files and got confused with the versions.

I still need a solution / answer if there is an alternate option if my portal and lotus servers are in different domains.

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry, i have no solution for two different DNS-Domains and i think u can't do this with TicketVerifier Solution.

The Ticket Verifier solution is based on browser cookies. The cookie-handling is domain-dependent and the browser only attaches the corresponding cookies to an HTTP request for a particular domain.

- SAP Administration Guide Groupware -

Pehaps u can avoid this using an alias hostname for your domino server, for example i have two different dns names i use to access for my domino server

Many Luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

currently we're struggling with a similiar problem. We want to upgrade to Notes 8.5 on a 64bit server. Unfortunately does SAP still not provide any 64bit TicketVerifier! Asking SAP via an OSS-Call didn't help us, too.

We're wondering how you finally could load the DLL? Could you please explain in more detail how you got this solved?

Many thanks in advance and regards

Markus Armbruster

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the 64 bit. Mashine, u have to place a dll's not in C:\windows\system32 but in C:\windows\SysWOW64\.

yet the Domino hasn't any Problems to load the dlls.

Edited by: Pavlo Byelyenkiy on Oct 14, 2008 10:26 AM