Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued on next page...

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have trawled through various posts on this subject but none seem top match my requirements exactly.

Basically I have 2 pages defined, FIRST and NEXT. There can be multiple NEXT pages. I have a window on both pages that displays on the condition that it is not the last page. However at the moment I cannot get the condition right. I understand I cannot use the sfsy-page, sfsy-formpages as they are only populated correctly at the end, therefore, how do I determine I am on the last page?

Cheers

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the condition for sfsy-page = sfsy-formpages in the final window.

if they are equal then you are in the last page.

regards

padma

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help but as I mentioned, the sfsy variables cannot be used as they are only popluated correctly at the end of the document. ( Check for yourself in the debugger - sfsy-page is always the same as sfsy-formpages).

I have now solved the issue by making use of the footer of the main window.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ian

that was why i told you declare ur window as a separate window and that too final window.

this window gets executed when the variables in it achieves some value like say sfsy-formpages.

anyways good that your problem was solved.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Ian,

first let me tell if i have understood your requirement.

i think what you need is that you want to print as continued on next page on the first and intermediate pages but not on the last page.

if this is your requirement then it is simple

Just create a window and place a text element in that. declare that window as final window.

in the conditions of that window give the following 2 conditions.

if sfsy-formpage ne 1

and sfsy-page ne sfsy-formpage.

hope this helps.

reward if useful

regards,

RK

Edited by: Ravi Kiran Bherthepudi on Jul 24, 2008 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no system field for the last page in smartforms.

But if you want to display the a particular window in the last page then you can use the condition.

Go to Condition tab of the window.

Check the chheckbox 'ONLY AFTER THE END OF MAIN WINDOW'.

Place that window after the main window in node thee.

And if you want that window should not display in last page then check the 'ONLY BEFORE END OF MAIN WINDOW'.

Place the window after the main window in the node tree.

regards,

Sujit