cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto E-mail generation thru notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created a customer complaint (notification) in whihc i have mentioned the address of the partners ( E-mail id ) , but when notification is saved , its not giving the E-mial.

Please help me out of this

Regards

Kaisar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

satisfied with the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaiser,

Your system should have workflow system configured for using this functionlity.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/04/926fa646f311d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this process is installed.

Kaisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check with local vendor whose id is accesible to u by replacing the doubtful vendors id.

Also u can ask your ABAP Team to check the event happing & message thowing program at that incident.

I have faced such type of problem ABAP team has sorted out issue by keen watching the program & system.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaisar,

If everything is set correct then go to su3 enter, "Maintain User Profile", check the e-mail ID mentioned in the field "E-Mail" in the communication para.

If not then maintain through SU01.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is mentioned in a correct way, in User's own data, the Mail ID maintained is correct. Even then i am not getting the mail. i have 4 partners along with me who are sharing this notification , Is it, if any one of those mail ids are not correct , then rest of the people dont get mail?

Kaisar