Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intimation to the support team members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured the Server Desk.

I am able to raise the notification from satellite system and able to see the support message in the Solution Manager.

Sold u2013 to u2013 party, reported by and support team partner functions as been determined automatically.

But the Support Team members are not determined automatically? I have assigned the Support Team Members to Support Team Organization Unit.

What is the procedure for intimation to the Support Team Members automatically when the message as been created in the solution manager.

Can anybody guide me whether I am going in the right process or not.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devi,

You can find the PDF document to configure Change Request Management at the following location.

http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager -> Downloads -> Documentation -> "3.2 SP08 PDF Documentation Change Request Managmt. English"

Hope this is helpful to you.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

By setting up ChaRM the following actions can be triggered automatically,

1) When a requestor creates support message based on an error, service desk employee will be notified automatically

2) A developer will be notified when a change manager in the service desk assigns a developement task assigns.

3) When the developer completes the task, change manager will be notified again.

4) Then, a tester will be notified when change manager assigns a tester.

and many other things also there in the sequence.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go through the following weblog it wil resolve ur prob

Please reward points as this way you boost the morale of the people who are here to support you.