Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Vl02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus

Iam facing a problem at the time of delivery

After delivery posting iam using vl02n at that time i have checked post goods issue tab, it is showing

Error: Delivery is not defined for iteam categery 00010.

pls let me know how to solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Kindly check the picking column in the delivery document.. the material needs to be picked then only you can do PGI....

If not kindly pick the material and then try PGI.....

Regards

Harsh

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be because u have not picked the material. If it was not relevant for delivery, it will not allow

you to create the delivery itself, leave alone the pgi.

so pick the material.

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think the problem iis due to non avilability of stocks.

please add the stocks to the material in MB1C or MIGO.

Until and unless there are stocks u will not be able to pick the material.

once you maintain the stocks then please pick the material.

Regards

Gaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be because u have not picked the material. If it was not relevant for delivery, it will not allow

you to create the delivery itself, leave alone the pgi.

so pick the material.

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl check if you have picked the delivery qty in the picking tab, if its complete then you must be able to do the pgi. else let us know the issue.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivasulu

- Go to 0vlp [(zero VLP),] select your item category and ensure that the box Relevant for picking is selected

- Go to VTLA and for the combination of your sale order type and delivery type, ensure that the item category is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your determination for delivery type and also ensure that you have maintianed relevant for delivery in item category customisation and that there is no delivery block in sales doc as well. This should help you. check document flow. If sales order has been created but delivery and PGI has not, then the problem is with delivery customisation. If delivery document has been created but PZGI has not been created then the problem could be that you have not picked completely or thefre is a problem in account determination for materials. I don't think the second is the case so check the former.

regards

Jude

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeni

Kindly check your Item category of the Item 00010 in Item category for Delivery by using tcode OVLP.

Check whether the Item category is relavent for Delivery or not.

Take care.

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the item you are trying to deliver is not relevant for deliver because of the item category assigned to it.Go to VOV7 and check the concerned item cateogry AND SEE Item is relevant for delivery is ticked for that item cateogry.