Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Call to R/3 from EBP during creation of SC from CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the RFC Function moule which will call to R/3,

when an item is added to the shopping Cart from a CCM catalog or from an existing Shopping cart.

Assured Points

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Do you mean the one that generates the backend errors and other messages in the cart?

I am not sure, but I always presumed it called the BAPI_PO_CREATE or BAPI_PO_CREATE1 (depending on settings in BBP_FUNCTION_MAP) and set the test flag then picked up the messages from the BAPI.

Why do you want to know this though? If you want to add your own checks you can use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and if you want to amend the cart data from the catalog you can use BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following RFC Function were called while adding a items from CCM to SC (ECC 6.0, SRM 5.5, CCM 2.0).

BBP_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI

BBP_MATERIAL_READ

BBP4X_CODINGBLOCK_CHECK_47A

BBP_CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM46B

BBP_ACC_OBJECTS_DESCRIPTION

Based on your SAP version, there could be some difference.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I want to check R/3 Contracts every time when a SC is being created

from a CCM catalog or from an existing SC. The check to be performed is whether there is any deletion flag for the Contract/Contract Item. If the R/3 contract has a deletion flag active for the item added to SC, program will generated a warning message.

So kindly tell me what is the RFC that to be called in EBP to check. And I hope I need to implement the changes in Check Badi.

Kindly Advice.

Assured Points.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the FM "BAPI_CONTRACT_GETDETAIL" in the Change/check badi to check the deletion flag based on the item added to the SC.

BR,

Disha.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check it out in this table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP

OBJECT = BUS2000113. it may be useful for your analysis

Regards

Muthu