cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Requirement (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement on Sales Order.(Urgent)

I have to create a SO in which there should be 2 line items.

One line item should have a delivery ,PGI. And the other line item is Service item which will not have delivery agianst it.

But both the line items should be billed (one billing doc). And for the delivery related line item, the billing quantity must be equal to the PGI quantity. And for the Service line item the Order quantity should be equal to the billed quantity.

Can this requirement acheived through Std Customisation settings?

If Yes, please explain in detail.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure you have the same invoice type for both order and delivery related billing. It should work in standard as it is.

Billing of delivery related item is based anyway on the PGI quantity so no problem here. Only this the billing date of this item and the service should be in sync. In the sense the service billing date is 10 days ahead of the delivery related item then the bill would split.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is possible.

In T-code VTFA. Select S.doc type and Billing type and go to item level details.

In case of Delivery related item maintain copying requirement 3 or 4,

and In case of service related item maintain copying requirement 1 or 2 depending you requirement.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Nayak.

Its seems to be working.

I have created one SO with 2 line items, for one line item i have created PGI(partial Delivery). then i have gone to VF01 then given the order no and Delivery doc no. but the invoice is getting split based on

Export Indicator

Combination Criteria in billing

No. of foreign trade data.

Please suggest. (can i try this with TEXT item cat? if yes what changes i need to do)

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make the Reference Number and Allocation Number Fileds in copying control to Blank and try to generate the billing document. Pleasde let us know whether the invoice is getting split?

Prase

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice split occurs when Header level data differs for both items.(If header partners or header level are not identical,the system will automatically perform Invoice split.)

It seems foreign trade data is active for delivery related item.

You need to maintain different item category for delivery related item and service related item.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Try the following:

Provide same Biliing Type in both

Dlv-rel.billing type

Order-rel.bill.type

in Sales doc type u r using (tcode. VOV8) in Billing

And maintain Copying Control setting accordingly for both Sales Doc to Billing Doc and Delv Doc to Billing Doc.

Use tcode VF04 and do collective billing for both Sales Doc and Delv Doc you created for the same.

Kindly create new doc after the settings.

Take care.

JP.