cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to popup a window in va01 transaction after entering the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus...

can u help me how to popup a window in va01 ..after entering the customer number....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus...

do we have any user exit for va01..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check MV45AFZZ inclue program in SE38. It shows the order level user exits available.

To show previous bills you definitely need a development effort. However a similar kind of result is anyway acheived thru standard credit management settings where it will tell how much the customer has exceeded or he going to be under credit hold. You can run FBL5N transactio to see the customer open items. I guess development is not required if its for the sole purpose of knowing previous bill outstanding since FBL5N provides the report.

You may furhter check SAPMV45A which is the main program for VA01 and there are more includes which describe the user exits available.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

Please go through this IMG path you can find the available User Exits in Sales order processing

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>System Modifications>User Exits>User Exits in Sales> See the documentation of User Exits In Sales Document Processing , here you can find all user exits which are available in the sales order processing.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To display a pop-up in SO, you can use this exit :

- MV45AFZZ in FORM userexit_move_field_to_vbak.

- In this exit, you use FM "CUSTOMER_OPEN_ITEMS" to display the open bills

- Use FM "POPUP_TO_INFORM" for example with texts come from result of the open bills.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can do Credit Check while creating Sales Order..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra

I believe your question is similar to this thread and hence attaching the same.

[Partner Selection Popup during Sales Order Creation |;

If this is not your requirement, then please let me know what exactly you want.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus ....

exactly wht i need is ...

after entering into va01 transaction after entering the sold to party number ...i want to popup a window which contains the previous bills which are due of the particular cutomer.

Edited by: mahendra chiluka on Jul 24, 2008 8:02 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

In the standard process it will not available you can get the credit check through credit management configuration but previoud bills you will not get.

So you need to go for new development with the help of ABAPer.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

System will Popup all possible combination of Sales Area & Alternate partners if and only if that customer is created more than one sales area or that customer is having more that one partners for eg. Ship-to etc..

Regards,

Barathi.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

For what porpuse you want popup window in VA01 transaction !!

Regards,

Murali.