cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Handling-Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I just finished created a smartform,achieved retrieving data from two tables adding some custom text and finally also displaying few currency total fields.

Now how can i control pages.

Like where i did all this stuff is in Page1-MainWindow.

I created a new page and added Window ,made it Main Window and i get two main windows cannot exist.I had some idea about this so i made it secondary window then it says every new page window must have a mainwindow.

I am stuck here how to add a new page ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

create new page --> copy the main window of the first page and add it to the new page and then you can add your own number of secondary windows to the new page.

And mention the next page attribute of the first page as new page

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry this couldn't solve my issue and plz do not follow anyone what PadmaVathi says or you will end up deleting your form as i did.

> PadmaVathi

When u try this action main window will be same replica,you cannot rename it further whatever you do on any has same effect on both.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

These are very fundamental doubts. I suggest you to check the tutorial in the link to get them cleared.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Smartforms/SFMain.htm

Regards,

anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple just go to general attributes of first page next page mention second page there.

and right click create->flow logic->command go to next page second page.

Activate to see result .

Hope this helps

Edited by: Swetha on Jul 24, 2008 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey aditya,

Just tell me how you created your next page i mean did you right click -> copy -> paste it as the first page.

What happens here is the name of the main window and all other windows remain same and hence you are getting this error when you try to rename it.

What i would suggest you is create another new page ie by not copying it, just right click - > create - > page.

here you can maintain different names and different layout.

Hope this helps

get back to me if you are not yet clear.

Regards,

RK

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

in first page you have all windows which you want to show in first page rest are not append into first page like footer.

and in next window you need to add only these window which you want to show in only second page not in first page.

and remember in page attribue you must define next page as NEXT_PAGE for both pages and mode increase counter.

Amit.