cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be Restricted do BADI in Production Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have creat a implementation of business add-in builder in development client via spro>logistics general>material master>enhancement>Supplement or Change Default Data (Industry).

however, I am restricted do this in production cient. SAP has a message: System setting does not allow changes object SXCI XXXXX. from detailed help: system display namespace change option set for this SAP System does not allow any changes to be made to object SXCI XXXXXX. I don't know how to change the corresponden option as modifiable in SE03

thanks

henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have find out solution.

change all softwares and namaspaces as modifiable in SE03 of PRD client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi: Ashutosh

thank your help first!

I just tell you that I am responsible for all SAP support including Basis. in our SAP system, All of configuration of SCC4 is really same both DEV and PRO(excluding client role). however, the option button of "changes and transports for client-specific object" both is 2nd (automatic recording of changes).

I can create a implenmentation in DEV client.

after I change this option button and re-login PRO client, I still cannot create implementation. SAP system pop a message:

-

+Message no. TO128+

+Diagnosis+

+The system and namespace change option set for this SAP System does not allow any changes to be made to object SXCI ZCHANGEMATERIAL.+

+System Response+

+Editing is terminated, the object can only be displayed.+

+Procedure+

+If you want to edit the object SXCI ZCHANGEMATERIAL in this SAP System, have your system administator set the SAP System to "modifiable" for this object.+

+This can affect the modifiability of the namespace &1 or the namespaces that correspond to the pattern &1, as well as the global setting of the system change option.+

+The system change option is set using the Transport Organizer tools (Transaction SE03). Expand the Administration node and execute the program Set system change option. The options are described there.+

-

do you have good idea?

thanks

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

Then I am afraid your settings are wrong. For DEV its fine but how can it be 2nd i.e automatic recording of changes for PRO.Ideally it should be no changes allowed for PRO.

We donot want any1 to play with the PRO environment and that is why we block PRO for changes by selecting 3rd option i.e No changes allowed.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

I have tested your idea. However, this way cannot resolve the issue. I also remind you that it is same settings as DEV client in SCC4.

Do you have other idea?

Thanks

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

I am sure this will work.First of all Development and PRO settings can't be same and if it is there then it is wrong.PRO client should not be kept open for any customizing.And that is the reason we do export from DEV then import to QUA and after testing we import it on PRO.

If your PRO is open than it is very critical and should be closed.However as discussed in my 1st post do that and also select No restriction in: cross-Client customizing object and '0' restriction.

For this you can take the help of a BASIS guy in your company.My first post will solve your problem but be careful and dont forget to close production again.

I guess after changing the option changes allowed without automatic recording(1st post).You logout and then again login and try this.

If still you cant then ask your BASIS guy and do let me know.Please also post the detailed error.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By creating that if you have generated any request than you have to export it from DEV via TCODE SE10 and then import it on PRO via TCODE STMS.

PRO client in every organization is blocked.For some requirement as yours we sometime open the production client and again after making the required changes we close it.

To open PRO client: logon to the PRO client.Use TCODE SCC4.Click on change and display.Select your PRO client,double click.Then under Change and Transport for client specific objects:select-->radio button:Changes without automatic recording.Save and back.

Now you can make the modification in PRO client as you have done in DEV client.

PS: After making the changes dont forget to close the PRO client by again selecting the radio button: No changes allowed.Save and back

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 24, 2008 7:47 AM