Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

I have a query regarding CIN

How the Values I mean Excise duty and vat condition amounts flows into sales order in formula based tax calculation procedure

Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Lakshmipathi and Zahid

Can u Plz tell me about UTXJ

Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas

UTXJ is a Tax condition type with Access Sequence to JIND in which tables like 354, 368, 510 & 518 are maintained.

As already said, tax codes are created in FTXP and in VK11 with either of the above combination (normally for domestic, the combination would be as per table 518 and for exports, Table would be 510), you have to maintain the respective tax codes by inputting condition type UTXJ

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

In the formula based tax calculation procedure (TAXINJ), the excise duty and tax values flow through the tax code.

To explain in detail - The pricing procedure will have a condition type called UTXJ (Condition type for Assessable value).

1) Condition record will be maintained for UTXJ under VK11 under specific key combaination and a tax code (Eg:B1) will be assigned to it.

2) Say the tax code assigned is B1 (For eg. it is ED14%Edu. Cess2%Secondary & Higher Edu. Cess1% + VAT12.5%).

During sales order processing, UTXJ condition record will be picked up and the ED & Tax values are displayed due to the tax code (B1) which is assigned to the UTXJ condition type.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zahid

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivas

In FTXP, with the help of FI consultant, you need to create output tax codes with the appropriate percentage for the required condition types.

From SD point of view, this output tax you need to assign in VK11 / UTXJ. So whenever, you create sale order, based on the combination you maintain in UTXJ, tax code will be determined and accordingly, the duty and tax values will flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi