cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Network Number Ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I tried to create network number ranges for PS02 Network with activity assignment(int.NA)

1st. I go to OPSC then double click PS02

2nd. I choose number range general

3rd. I go to Group - Insert and type the text (Test Network) and choose the number ranges betweern 70000000 to 79999999

4th. I click the + (insert)

after i click the + (insert) then it will back to the list of group. I could not find my group text (test network)

Am i missing something.?

Please advice.

Cheers,

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies ....

For number range assignment go to in OPSC

then select then select the network type then go to number range genral from there select group in which you want to assign the new network type...then select the new network type which is given in bottm of the screen and assign it to new group ..then give the range to group ......

if any toubt please let me know ---

rewards points if useful

Regards

Rama Shanker Sharam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is when i created a new group. It does not appear in the list. Therefore, i could not assign my PS02 to that new group.

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies,

I tried out steps exactly as you have told and could create group successfully. I could see it at the end of list. Please give a try again.

I hope it is not giving you info message that Number range is overlapping, please correct. In that case change the start and end numbers so that your number range is not clashing with any other exisiting range.

Regards

Answers (0)