cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured new procing procedure. This procedure craeted with two types of condition types. i.e. ZABC for Standard Price and ZBCA for Marketing fees. When i am creating sales order i am getting automatically ZABC conditon type. Because only this condition type i maintained in VK11 Thats why i am able to get Standard price, But i need to get marketing feez condition type also automatically in Sales order creation time. So here i need to maintain Marketing fees condition type also in VK11 or not. If need to maintain Marketing feeses is 5 %. Could you please suggest me, how to maintain.

Thanks in advance!

Anjali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali

You would also require to maintain the marketing condition in VK11 for it to be automatically derived.

you can design a proper access sequence on what level you want this to be derived

Use T code VK11 and maintain the marketing fess and it will get populated in sales order

Reward points if helpfull

Thanks

akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I suggest below configuration setting to be done.

1. Assess sequence maintain should be different for both the conditions.

2. for the marketing fee condition type , update the manual entries field as automatic entry has the priority. which means and condition record should be available.

please reward points

Thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akash,

whatever condition types configured......after completed pricing proidure....whenever i am crete condition in VK11 here i supposed to get our new condition types right. But i am unable to get condition types. Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance!

Anjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply's. Plroblem Resolved.

Regards,

Anjali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anjali

Happy to note that your problem is resolved. At the sametime, it would have been wonderful had you briefed as to how your problem is solved.

Is it bcoz of the various suggestions given here or you yourself have found the way.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only 1 Price Condition Type can be captured in a Transaction. If both i.e Standard Price & Marketing Fees are to be captured as Price, it is not possible.

It is recommended that Marketing fees is configured as Surcharge Condition Type & Pricing Procedure maintained appropriately.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anjali

Yes you can maintain ZBCA also in VK11. B4 that first of all you have to decide whether for which combination you are going to maintain this condition type in VK11. If you would like to maintain customer wise instead of Customer / Material combination, in V/07, maintain Table 307.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

whatever condition types configured......after completed pricing proidure....whenever i am crete condition in VK11 here i supposed to get our new condition types right. But i am unable to get condition types. Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance!

Anjali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anjali

Whatever condition types you have created in V/06, should be assigned in V/07 with Access Sequence to relevant tables. Then only in VK11, you can see those conditions.

So check whether you have maintained Access Sequence for the said condition types.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali

Just check if the marketing condition type you have introduced is header or item level condition in V/06 and if it is item level condition you can maintain the records in VK11

Manu

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali, yes, use VK11 to maintain.