Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating the Role for ZHRECM_SAR Tx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am creating a Role for customized Transaction ZHRECM_SAR.

Do I have to add any Auth Objects for

it in SU24 before I add this cusotmized transaction to the Menu tab in New Role?

How can I decide which Auth Object should I add?

If I do add PLOG and P_ORGINCON

in SU24, how would I know what Activity and Infotypes should I choose?

Please advice.

Regards,

PT.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT,

Did you accidentally post with this account? Or was it when your other account ran out of available unresolved questions (the limit is now 10 - but you have around 50 if I remember), that you then decided to create a new one?

Cheers,

Julius

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT,

I think no need to add the authorization objects in su24.This customized Transaction ZHRECM_SAR does not maintain any authorization object. You can add this t-code in menu option and save and generate the role.

Regards,

Reddy V

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a custom transaction there should be specifications within the company. How could it have been built otherwise? I think you should talk to the developer about the authority checks in the program and have him suggest the SU24 values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a test ID in Staging/QA System and assign broad access to it.

Enable the Authorization trace for the test ID from ST01

Ask the Business Analyst / Programmer to run the Z* transaction code

Once the task for which Z* tcode is created, is complete, turn off the trace and Analyze the trace.

You'll find all the Authorization Object that are being checked for custom program.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT,

Did you accidentally post with this account? Or was it when your other account ran out of available unresolved questions (the limit is now 10 - but you have around 50 if I remember), that you then decided to create a new one?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Julius

I am not sure sure what are you refering

but I have only one account that I have been using.

I always click on the button "Solved Problem"

Please let me know if you have any questions.

From

pt

0 Kudos

Hi pt (Caps-Off),

Thanks for clarifying! There is another here at SDN who also signs as "PT" (Caps-On) and has been asked to follow up on many unresolved questions but did not respond.

Perhaps you could have a word with him? He doesn't listen to me

Cheers,

Julius

PS: Are you sure my answer to your question about PLOG is correct?