cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inbound idoc(multiple)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,everyone

The trouble is that two IDOCS(IDOC1,IDOC2) are the inbound interfaces in interface determinations , I want to make the IDOC2 targeted after the IDOC1.

What can i do ? help me

Best Wishes

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda ,

Please go thru these blogs.Hope you find them useful!

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,everyone

thanks for you answers,but the thread is unhelpful for me, you don't see my meaning, my meaning is that there are two IDOCs(IDOC1,IDOC2) with two interface mapping in the inbound interfaces in the interface determination . The SAP CRM as receiver only create the IDOC2 successfully after the IDOC1 is created, so i want to know how to control the order the IDOC are targeted.

Thank you for your help

I am waiting for your answer.

Amanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amanda,

You could use BPM to control the flow. You can trigger IDOC1 and then IDOC2.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have different Interface Mappings and you need to determine based on the condition then I think it will maintain order at run time automatically.

You mean to say there is only one Receiver System (SAP CRM) and you are going to create two Idocs with two different Interface Mapping right ?

If this is the case you can use BPM to achieve the same. And if you use BPM you can ensure that IDOC1 is created by use of Acknowledement from the receiver system and then you can create IDoc2 as required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone,

Yes, the scenario looks like what you saied. I need to use BPM, can you give me some idears about the step how to configure the BPM?

Thanks a lot

I am waiting for your answer

Amanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

For your BPM, you can have <i>two different blocks</i>in <i>FOR EACH</i> mode so that after the execution of the first block(containing the IDOC which is to be triggered first), the second block strats processing.

Cheers,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at these blogs

<a href="/people/kannan.kailas/blog/2005/12/07/posting-multiple-idocs-with-acknowledgement">/people/kannan.kailas/blog/2005/12/07/posting-multiple-idocs-with-acknowledgement</a>

<a href="/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements:///people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements

<a href="/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm:///people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Regards,

Sudharshan

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this using event driven message processing.

refer to https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2801.it [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] might be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

I read your blog. I've the following doubts.

To populate Message ID in IDXPW, how do we know it before we send the IDOC to XI?

How can I apply this packaging only to certain IDOCs but not to all?

thx

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone