cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I miss something when checking the error 'Acct. determine error'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Need ur help urgently. Using VF02, I can see 'Acct. determine error' and do checking VKOA and also do the detail checking as all of you suggested in the previous posting. But everything is ok, do i miss something?

Thank you for your help

2tea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check that the material is assembly or production related. if yes then the account determination setting for KOFK condition type should be there.

2. see that the customer and material account assignment groups in the billing document created. if it is missing then we need to add.

3. please check the process say if i want to create a credit memo , i have document type zcr, where u have created with some CR .

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntla,

I have followed ur suggestion, but still no luck. Any other idea?

Thanks,

2tea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When I do the analysis accnt determination, actually I got this message 'GL Account XYZ determined from account determination type KOFI'

But when do the document flow, still got a message 'Acct. determine error'

Thanks,

2tea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In analysis , for which access sequence you got the *" !"* . so that determination is missing.

please assign G/l account and account key combination is missing.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntla,

Every item has 4 conditions, but for every item has fulfilled on the last condition, so I do not need to fill the '*!*' for the previous 3 conditions, correct?

But I still have the error message and stil unable to release to accounting.

Thanks a lot.

2tea

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First check all the line items of the invoice i think for one of the line item account determination error would be there. Also check the account assignment group for the customer and material via VD03 and MM03 are same as vailable in invoice.

Hope it resolves your issue..

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the moment you save the document it will post the document.

take FI consultant help he will help you there is small setting with FI for posting key they will define something.

thanks