cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know what these programs are actually intended for. I searched online but had little luck finding documentation on these programs. I woul appreciate if somebody can refer me to some documentation.

I also have the following questions:

/SAPAPO/RM60RR20 - Reorganizing Indep.Reqmts - Adjusting Requirements (PlndIndReq)

What does adjusting independent requirements? what does it adjust? We give a Version, Location, product requirement strategy. I see the results log as well but I don't understand anything.

/SAPAPO/RLCDELETE Delete Transaction Data

As I understand this program deletes orders of the ATp type specified in APo or both in APo and R/3. Does it delete every order with the ATP type or just the orphans????

Also why isn't it recommended to use these programs in production?? we are already using it in production system.

/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER - Delete PP/DS Orders

Why do we need to delete these PPDS orders?

/SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL ATP: Delete (SD) Orders From Database

Why do we need to delete these SD orders?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

/sapapo/RM60RR20 is the report used for transaction /n/sapapo/md74

Thsi program is used to delete Forecast orders for categories FC and FA

RLCDELETE program is same as the transaction RLCDEL

It is used in production, But jsut to clean up the system, not to delete the orders. They delete all the unfixed orders like planned orders, purchase requisitions before SNP receives any forecast. So that when the Demand is in SNP we no longer need to clean the system before we plan our supply.