Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations for Adobe Interactive forms

thomas_vanhaaren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

During Adobe configuration I encounter serious trouble in determining the needed authorizations. We implement basic Adobe forms initiated by managers.

Can anyone please instruct which SAP ECC roles are needed for executing Adobe Interactive forms?

Situation

We assigned the Adobe roles:

SAP_BC_CM_USER

SAP_ASR_MANAGER

The manager has also assigned authorizations to view PA objects for subordintes.

With extended authorizations I can start new process. However, when the process is started with same user but with the authorization mentioned above I receive the following error:

"No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario"

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.raiseExceptions(FcISRProcessEvent.java:1980)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrGetFormUrl(FcISRProcessEvent.java:1042)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.setTemplateSource(FcISRProcessEvent.java:459)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:798)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:380)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEvent.java:1234)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEventInterface.java:127)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:409)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface$External.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:577)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowForm.java:215)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowForm.java:435)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowFormInterface.java:137)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:136)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:212)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:603)

Help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded when useful!

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

thomas_vanhaaren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

When you are familiar with authorizations in PFCG trabsaction you are finaliar with S_DEVELOP if not ask the authorization team on your project.

Basically this authorization object handles the read/write etc authorization related to devlopment objects. If you implement Adobe forms you will probably develop your own forms or at least copy the SAP forms to customer namespace.

For Adobe you will therefore have 2 custom development objects (1 for the form and 1 for the interface that is automatically generated). The end-user shoulf have at least READ access to these objects. If not the portal will trow an error on this.

To determine the tech names of the objects find the form and related interface in transaction SFP. These should be inserted in the object S_DEVELOP in the role for the end users.

You may want to consider to put the value Z* in the object which will give authorization for all the custom developed objects.

If you can't find the object reply again and i will send a screenshot.

Finally, make use of the splended transaction ST01!! It will make your life a lot more easy in portal! It traces all the authorizations needed and missing for any user you specify. After activating the trace and running a portal scenario the log will tell you want went OK and what not on an authorization object level.

Good luck,

Thomas

TomS2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi thomas

thanx for an excellent reply. it worked like a charm. we made a new package for the Forms and Interfaces to be put into, and then we gave S_DEVELOP with read access to this package with Z* as name for the objects and type SFPF and SFPI.

if you care, please post your reply again Link: [here|;

and i'll give you points.

peaceout

tom

Edited by: Tom Stensrød on Sep 24, 2008 1:08 PM

thomas_vanhaaren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved. Missing objects were related to display of S_DEVELOP for the developed form and interace objects.

Thanks.

TomS2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Could you elaborate on the solution to your problems? Didn't quite get it...

I'm facing problems with what i expect to be caused by the same. users with developer-roles can get the PDF's we've linked in via WDA generated, but the test-users with no extra roles can't...

Appreciate any input

tom

thomas_vanhaaren
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

Your suggestion is not valid. This because when the same scenario is executed with the another user, or the same user with more authorizations, no problems exist.

HCMPF authorizations have been a pain from the beginning. The SAP documentation is rather thin on this.

Regards,

Thomas

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Check if the below links helps:-

[Contexts for Checking Authorizations|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/44/2225739d955cd8e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

[Methods for Checking Authorizations|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/44/22b6659d955cd8e10000000a1553f6/content.htm]

Chintan

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

From the error it looks to me that this is not a authorization issue but a missing configuration issue.

Please check if there exists a 1:1 mapping for the form Scenario and the ISR scenario in the backend.

Chintan