cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Access Sequence for Tax based on material Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Our requirement is that we tax our employees on apparel only if the value is greater than $50.00.

To achieve this, we created a new tax condition table (953 which is copied from 053) and assigned it to access 09 in the access sequence ZTX1 (created w/ref from TAXJ). We added material group (MATKL) to the condition table and selected exclusion indicator for the access.

We created the condition record in FV11.

When we created the sales order, the new access sequence (09) is not being accessed. It gives a message "Access not made (initialized field)" Message 102(VE).

Please advise if we are missing something.

Thanks,

Leela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

Are you creating sales order in the same system like

You have created table in Development system in same system your are creating sales order

If you are creating here you just go to V/07 transaction then slect your access sequence go in to the tables detail screen here you select your table 953 then click on fields here you check all the fields are available correctly or not then save the changes.

Now try

or

You transported these confugaration to other system like Quality or Production here and you are creating the sales order,

If you are creating here you need to create condition table again then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

We cannot use V/07 as that is SD. But I tried the same from FI but in vain. Material Group is not being populated when I checked the pricing analysis for the JR1 condition.

I think Material Group value is not being passed on to JR1 condition type?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Leela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Leela,

This error is because of Initialization of fields in Access Sequence.

Goto Access Sequence->Select the Accesss in R.H.S>Choose Condition table->Select the Fields in R.H.S>Check the fields in condition table and Save it..

Your problem will get resolved..

Regards,

Barathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barathi,

I have tried that but I still get the same message. Can we create a new access sequence for Taxes? Are we allowed to do this?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Leela

Edited by: Ramaleela Ponnapalli on Jul 24, 2008 5:21 PM