cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - NO BIDDER FOUND... (Bid Vendor - Auction)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am trying to visualize the quotation presented by the vendor in an auction. When I try to exhibit is opening a pop-up in the screen with the following mistake: No bidder found for bid 600000081. Bid will not be displayed.

Look at all verification that I did in the link: [PowerPoint File (Steps)|http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/pedrosapmm/bid.ppt]

Thank you,

Pedro Marques

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petro,

how did you create the bidder - via the Web using trx Manage Business Partner?

Seems for me, that the login works and you can place bid, but the fully linkage is not there.

When you create via trx BP all the necessary linkages are not set.

Cheers,

Claudia

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I created vendors by BBPGETVD

These vendors works ok in a Bid Invitation, I can see there! But no in Auction.

Any idea?

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

via BBPGETVD you replicate the vendor master records from the Backend System. But by this you do not have bidders - contact persons - for these vendors. These need to be created via Web Trx Manage Business Partners for the vendors.

Bid Invitation and Auction work the same way in SRM. I assume you have the vendor records available in both transactions via Find Bidders. Correct?

Do your vendor records shown as search results have the contact persons visible?

Did you create employees (contacts) and the respective login accounts via trx Manage Business Partners - Create Employee?

Cheers,

Claudia

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you have the vendor records available in both transactions via Find Bidders. Correct?

Yes!

Do your vendor records shown as search results have the contact persons visible?

Yes, You can see in link which I said

Did you create employees (contacts) and the respective login accounts via trx Manage Business Partners - Create Employee?

I didn't create Employee to these vendors in BP transaction, but it works very well with bid invitation. I don't know why it's not working with Auction.

I did the same process creating a Bid Invitation with the same vendors and I can see the quotations.

Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for your attention,

Pedro Marques

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is not more being exhibited for me.

Thanks,

Pedro Marques

Answers (0)