cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock missing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 3 party scenario, have rasied a PO against the sales order and have done the GR, it shows quantity during the GR. But when i go back and check the sales order stock availability view it still doesnot show any item there. I am not finding any inventory avaiable for this sales order.

Can any one help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is third party then u wont see any stock for that order. Because that stock will be delivered to customer through vendore so that it will not come into inventory of that order...

Already that stock is dispatched to customer and just u are doing statistical goods receipt thats all..

Hope u have understood the concept..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, and in that case how can i create an Invoice against that GR or shipment.

Please throw some light

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

Can you please help me out why the stocks are not being showing against the sales order stock when i hve already done a Goods Reciept, which shows the stock as 3 in the Purchase order hsitory, but when i go and see the overview in sales order i donot see any stock allocated their.

Can you suggest how can i stop this behaviour.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I will take you through the actual third party sales...

1. First you create a sales order..

2. Then in schedule lines it will be generating Purchage requsition..

3. Wrf to PR we will be creating Purchage order then goods issue to customer directly from Vendor and invoice to customer from company

4. Wrf to PO u do just statisical goods reciept MIGO

5. Finally MIRO invoice verification..

Hope u have understood the concept..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

stillthe same issue