Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with lead selection

AlexGiguere
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys, this is my problem.

I am using 2 ALV component usage in my WD4A. When you select a line on the first ALV, details info is display on the second ALV. The second ALV is open for edit. I have a SAVE button, after saving the change .... I need to reupdate a value on my first ALV (the on lead selection), I do this on the event handler ON_FUNCTION for the second ALV, my problem is that afer saving, my lead selection on my first ALV go back to the first line of the table, any idea? I don't know if it's clear enough!

thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please elaborate it clearly.

Regards,

Muneesh Gitta.

AlexGiguere
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, it's sample, 2 ALV component usage, when you select a line on the first one, details is display on the second alv, this second alv is open for edit, user can change the data & click on a save button to save to update the first alv. When they click on save, a create an event handler method for event on_function of the second alv usage type, there, I need to update a field in my first alv, this is the line selected (on lead selection), when I do the update element->set_attribute the lead selection change back to the first line!

Example: If I select the second line on the first alv, change something on the second alv, click save, then the lead selection which was on the second line change on to the first line! So the first line is now selected, and in the second alv, you see details info for the second line.

Alex