Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we navigate to webdynpro wizard: select controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could any body let me know that

how can we navigate to webdynpro wizard: select controller?

Thanks

Adit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Which wizard are you looking for? I don't see any named select controller. From the view layout or any methods in a controller you can press CTRL+F7 to launch the wizard dialog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I am new to webdynpro and was following one example in saptechnical.com which is using BAPI. i have already tried webdynpro wizard but i dont get the page which is mentioned and displayed in the example.

The page is having this line on the top:webdynpro wizard: select controller

and it has top to bottom menu which shows:

start

select controller

select service type

select service

adapt context

specify method name

generate controller

and it has two radio buttons on right side

create new controller

use existing controller

and two selection field below it

component

controller.

I hope now you can understand which page i am talking about.

or if you go to SAPTECHNICAL.COM then in webdynpro tutorial you can find this example with name 'Usage of ALV Function elements and making a column editable (More details) ' and then go to second page of it.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That is the service call wizard. You can get to that via Right Mouse clicking on the component name in the Object Browser and choosing Create->Service Call.

Here is the online help document for it:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/47/a189b0ee583b8be10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Here is also a video of it:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/media/uuid/093055e7-0b01-0010-d89d-cf883...

There are a lot of Web Dynpro ABAP beginners videos in the eLearining section of SDN and many of them are also listed in this blog:

Answers (0)