cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update termination in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I am creating a Sale order & when I save it. I am getting a message Sale Order xxxxx is saved.

But I could not fine the sale order. I have found that Update terminations are happening with

Function Module MCV_STATISTICS_UPD_V1_ORDER

Status Update was terminated

Report LMCS0U32

Row 17

Error details Class: 00 Number: 671

00 671: ABAP/4 processor: SYNTAX_ERROR

Please can anyone advise

Thanks

vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

As I already requested, if you take the help of ABAPer and debug at row 17, your problem should be solved.

Alternatively, check this link where similar issue was discussed.

[sales order|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/sales-order-609812]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

Go to VA01, input the required details and execute. B4 saving, on top left, enter /h and then save. Now the system will go to debug mode. Take the help of ABABer and ask him to go to Row 17 where the root cause of problem is there. Correct that code in the Function Module and retry to create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I debug, it is all standard SAP code.

please advise.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This is because of the memory problem, when the system is saving the document unable to trace the memory where it should store.

2. the number ranges ie see the sales document number ranges, where the number range is ended up.

contact your basis consultant.

thanks

Kuntla

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

On going through your comments

Function Module MCV_STATISTICS_UPD_V1_ORDER

I believe some Function Module is implemented for the sales document type and the problem is row 17 of the code. Thats why I have asked you to take the help of ABAPer and debug especially in row 17. He should be able to assist you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any advise

Thanks

Vinod