SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication - Standard ISU fields to custom CRM fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have a requirement where in I need to map and replicate Standard fields in ECC/ISU to custom fields in CRM. For example I have created a custom field ZZACC_CLASS in CRM using EEWB which corresponds to EKUN-KTOKLASSE in ISU. I am not getting any way how I can update the value in ISU when its changed in CRM. I am able to get the field value in ISU in user exit CRM0_300 when the change happens in CRM; but not sure how can I map this value to the standard field EKUN-KTOKLASSE.

I don't want to use update Function Modules in the user exit.

I also don't want to add the fields in BAPISTRUCTURES as there are lots of fields in different include structures.

Any suggestions...

Thanks,

Vimal

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Even oss note 998410 is available to append customized field but it does not work. So further processing like update and add etc use CRM_order_maintain function where these fields would be available.

where the replication is concerned, please implement the badi.

Please reward with points if it is useful.

regards

Shashi

0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Can you please detail about the BADI and how CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN is linked to replication and BADI?

Thanks

Vim