cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery can not be create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

When i create delivery system display error "delivery can not be created for order no........... order type OR", what wrong i am doing.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where you trying to create the delivery with trx VL01N? was the plant in the SO determined? was the Shipping point Determined?

is the Delivery date confirmed?

check whether there are no items in the incomplete log?

did you put the correct delivery date?

Regards

Enrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Problem was something alse, i saved the incomplete order with entering material name and quantity. So when delivery was searching which material and how much has to deliver.

I entered the meterial and can create delivery and i can do picking as well BUT can not do PGI, when i click on PGI system further display error" Account 892000 requires an assignment to a CO object". I am not able to understand this problem. Can you please suggest me what i should do.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a tedious issue, but can be rectified. If it is a real time / Client system, get the help of a Finance Expert.

Else, Go to FS00 input the G/L account 892000, ou can see a button on top Edit cost elelment, click on that, it will lead to create cost element screen.

Create a cost element (KA01). For creating a cost element you need to have a G/L account(search for the existing cost elelment and its G/L and replicate the same) and controlling area should be defined and properly assigned, then you need a cost center (KS01).

Once you create a cost element, assign it to the G/L 892000, the problem will be rectified.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the item category in the order, is it TAN?

Do you have enough stock available in the storage?

Please give us the exact error massage, double click on the error message / go to the error details and get more information.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is a delivery block for the order type OR. Go to VOV8 select OR to check if any delivery block is there in shipping Tab.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a looc in the error look.

Goto transaction VL01N and try to create the delivery.

Afterwards goto > EDIT > ERROR LOG

Here you can found an information why was is it not possible to dreate the delovery.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia