cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR error: Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our landscape is such that any transport request once released, gets imported to Q system immediately. However there is another system (another box REG - regression testing) to which I would like to import a request but the transport queue of REG system does not show the request. So I tried to explicitly add it to the queue but I get the following error message, 'Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247.

There doesn't seem to be a problem with data & CO files as the same request is in Q system and the changes are all transported successfully.

This request is a transport of copy that contains some ABAP code. (changes to the relevant package can be saved only in local requests therefore transport of copy is recommended to transport the changes).

The changes appear correctly in Q system but for REG system the request neither appears in the queue nor be added to it.

Can someone advise where the problem is.

Cheers,

KC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check your DIR_TRANS parameter and ensure is same as in your Q system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that the requests are forwarded to the queue of Production directly after they are released in Dev. From here, they have to be manually forwarded to REG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cofile is probably missing at the OS level , I've seen this happen when you do not specify the target info in the CTS+ setup and just release it.

Thanks

Uday

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1) Is your system landscape is DEV-QAS-PRD it is called as standard System group.

2) Have checked the Transport routes.

Is it defined for your REG system or not.

May be it not part of the transport system itself.

3) As per my understanding you want request to appear automatically in both QAS and REG once it is released in DEV .

Then the route has to be defined.

Secondly I think Complex system group may be of some help !!

Check in this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e7/5dac3a22f0785ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

4) and also is the REG has access to Transport Dir.

5) If this is one of a kind like only once in a while you want transports toi move into this REG then the above threads explain how to do that (doing FTP etc) .

Thanks.

karthic_rajganesan
Participant
0 Kudos

Did u tried the procedure given in the below link?

Regards,

Karthic

Award points if helpful !!!!