cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATT Record Working Times ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

What I need to know is if there is any possibility to add by customizing without any development new fields in the Record Working Times Table. The fields I want are from(hours) / to (hours) for each work day in the weekly view, like it is displayed in the SAP GUI transactions. The hours are available in the daily view and also in the SAP GUI for the weekly view, so I hope its just customizing but I would like to know if anyone has done this as we need our employees to enter time in and time out. Any help as soon as possible will be greatly rewarded...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the old ITS transaction CATW you cloud display the hours in the weekly view, but the window got so wide that you lost overview. A lot of customers did complain about that. Therefore SAP developed the weekly overview and the daily detailed view, which is a lot better that the old ITS CATW.

Our time-people raised the question, but SAP did reply that it is not possible to show hours in the weekly view, and they has no intension of developing this function.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have modified this by changing standard code....

Regards,

Paulo Poinha