cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping idocs coming into XI production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz,

We have XI production for the maintenance purpose, we have to stop only the idocs coming into and going out of the SAPXI system.

So how to stop the idocs coming into the system keeping SAPXI system running(other traffic related FILE, JDBC, JMS etc....) ???

<removed by moderator>

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can stop IDOCs coming to XI in r3 - transaction we20 - just put - parameter - collect IDOC

and then when you need to send them just use report to send collected IDOCs

to stop XI - IDOC traffic - stop cmmunication channels that generate inbound IDOCs to R3

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the reply ...i am aware that i can stop in sender R/3 system...but i want to do the same kind of thing in XI system(not in sender system).......do any have solutions of doing this ??

Regards

Sai Ganesh

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it should be possible trough ALE, sorry i dont have any answe for this. but you may can do it with receiver determination, atleast you can stop IDOCS going out of XI system by putting some condition. Or by selecting End Message processing without error in receiver not found case.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

What is your Intension here ???

After sending the Idocs from R/3 to XI, Do you want to stop the messages in XI ???

then dont configure Receiver agreement or configure it wrongly.

then now the Idoc will come and sit in XI with Errored state.

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for u r help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try with standard FM IDOC_DATA_APPLY_FILTER_VALUES

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to the Michal post, You can also do

If you dont want to Push the Idocs to XI in future means, In R/3 We20--Change the Port( create dummy file port and assign it)

If u want to post the Idocs to Xi means follow Michal Reply

And also In reverse case while posting the Idocs to R/3, change the RFC Destination name in IDoc Receiver Adapter.The messages will be stay in XI in Errored state

Afterwards if u want to push the Idocs From XI to R/3 means, change the RFC Destination name in Idoc receiver adapter and say Restart.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to take care of this in your sourse R3 system...

in the idoc you might have checked the chkbox process immediately....

you need to uncheck it and select collect idocs...

and there is a standard program....to execute it when needed....the program name is RSEOUT00(not sure...but check it)

Thanks,

Madhu