cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Receiver Adapter - SAProuter String

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring a scenario that uses the RFC receiver adapter. The receiving system is a 4.6c SAP system. This system requires a SAProuter string to access it via the SAPGui.

Is it possible to configure the RFC receiver adapter to use a SAProuter string or is it possible to configure it to use a predefined RFC destination in SM59?

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs. I have now found the solution. It was simply a case of prefixing the server name with the SAProuter string in the "Application Server" field in the adapter configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For Receiver RFC Adapter u donot need to do any settings between two systems.

just fill the parameters in the Receiver RFC Adapter : That will do.

Only for Sender RFC Adapter u need SM59: Settings

<removed by moderator>

rgds

srini

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:40 PM

former_member181959
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need of any RFC destination or SAP router string. Just configure your RFC receiver adapter with the details what you have in SAP Logon pad. Like application server, system number, client, and user credentials. This should work.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasad Babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the SAP system is on a different network I need to specify a SAProuter string in order to access the server. My problem is that I don't have the opportunity to enter this in the RFC adapter configuration.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Did you run an integration test using whatever you have configured?

What error do you get?

Ask your Basis to open the SAP System's port to be visible to your XI system.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>As the SAP system is on a different network I need to specify a SAProuter string in order to access the server. My problem is that I don't have the opportunity to enter this in the RFC adapter configuration

First of all Ping that SAP R/3 server from ur Machine whether it is reachable or not.

goto runcmd-ping 172.1.13.12(IP of R/3 server)

generally we dont require to mention the SAP Router String any where.

We geerally use that SAP Router String while accessing the SAP Server while Logon

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using IDOC then , you need RFC connection....

As you are using RFC adapter then, there is no need of SM59 settings anywhere....

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are Using the RFC as Receiver Adapter to connect to R/3, then no need to mention any SAP Router string here and no need of any RFC Destination creation also either in XI nor in R/3

Just Use the RFC Receiver Adapter in XI----ID(Config Part) to connect to R/3

REgards

Seshagiri