Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while Sync in MI Client.

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assigning DB2e to my client. The installation is successful.

Then I assign a MAU Application to the client. It is successful. When I sync again, for the data, this is the Sync Log I am getting:

Synchronization Log

u2022 Synchronization started

u2022 Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://10.191.97.202:8000/sap/bc/MJC/mi_host?~sysid=NW7&;

u2022 Successfully connected with server.

u2022 Processing of inbound data began.

u2022 Exception occurred when processing synchronization events: Contact your administrator

u2022 Exception occurred when processing synchronization events: [SQLState:HYT00, error code:-80108] (java.lang.RuntimeException)

u2022 Exception occurred when processing synchronization events: [SQLState:HYT00, error code:-80108] (java.lang.RuntimeException)

u2022 Exception occurred when processing synchronization events: Contact your administrator

Waiting for your replies

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

From the Db2e Help book the error code in your case refers to this

HYT00 -Connection timeout expired(short description)

The timeout period expired before the application was able to connect to the data source. The timeout period can be set using the SQL_ATTR_LOGIN_TIMEOUT attribute for SQLSetConnectAttr().This error is returned when the database is in use by another application.(Long description).

So from the error description it looks like, either you are running two applications simultaneously which I think in most of the times not the case.

OR

Using wrong db2e version.

OR

Try reinstalling the cilent and then db2e and then the application.

Hope it gives some clue to your problem.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS:Reward with some points if you find the post useful.

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Siva

Thanks for the answer. It really helped.

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

It would be really great if you can share what exactly the problem was so that it will help in future.

Best Regards,

Siva.

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Siva

It was exactly what you said that the database was used by other applicaton..

I have my DB2ECLP tool open where I was checking the data. Probably this might have locked the data or so. When I was initiating the sync I was getting this error.

Later when I closed DB2ECLP and then reinstalled my MI client it statred working fine.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Mahanty

Answers (0)