Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track transport request number of SAP script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to know the Transport Request of an existing SAP Script?

Regards

Pavan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii

try to open that script in change mode..so if it is having any other user's transport request then it will show you a small message window with that transport request..so by that you can know which transport request it is having....and if it is created by you then by using SE10 you can know transport request for that script.

regards

twinkal

8 REPLIES 8

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

check table e070 and e071.

or in se03 first option search for object in request than in object selection five FORM and mark check box against it and give your form name and in below in request task selection check bith option of realesed and modifiable than execute.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

SAP Script doesn't maintain version management i.e. Transports.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Amit,

wrote:

SAP Script doesn't maintain version management i.e. Transports.

please if you dont know about any topic than please stay silence rahter than mis leads.please see my reply and find.

Amit.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

goto E071 table give ur script name and execute u will get all transport requests for that script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try giving the script name in OBJ_NAME field in table E071 and then execute and it will give you a list of all transports. You can sort it in descending and see the order of transports.

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii

try to open that script in change mode..so if it is having any other user's transport request then it will show you a small message window with that transport request..so by that you can know which transport request it is having....and if it is created by you then by using SE10 you can know transport request for that script.

regards

twinkal

0 Kudos

Twinkel,

Am not sure what SAP version your working?

please be specific and please try to give optimize answer.

have you try or have you even seen script request in se71 when you open script in change mode?

please do not produce misleads on SDN.

here is your another example:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=14397366&messageID=5844352

your support and your eagerness is really appriciated toward answering but please be specific.

hope this would not hurt you.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan.

I would like to suggest,

Go to SE03 ( Transport Organizer Tools) -

> Search for objects in requests/tasks.

In the Object selection - If SAP script is mentioned then its fine or else just enter FORM in that space and press enter.

You will see the name : SAP Script and the you can search.

Hope that's usefull.

Good Luck & Regards.

Harsh Dave