cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost with "Trees" how to???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

My goal is to rebuild something like psv2 (business event menue) in web dynpro.

But I'm really getting lost with "trees" there. Actually i have no idea how to start and handle trees.

I can't have a look at the WDR_TEST_EVENTS because this services are somehow disabled in our environment,

Does someone have some good Tutorials (step by step) how to work with trees?

regards thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this link,It will give you an idea of how to create tree structure in recursive way

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/OrganizationHierarchyinTREEstructureasF4+help]

Hope this helps U

Thanks and regards

Tamilselvan.K

Edited by: Tamilselvan K on Jul 23, 2008 3:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I'm looking for is a way to rebuild the transaction psv2 (business event menue) in webdynpro.

I think thats a recursive way...!?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please check these url , these wll help you .

Tree Structures:

Regards,

Muneesh Gitta.

Edited by: Muneesh Gitta on Jul 23, 2008 3:13 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I couldn't find any step-by-step tutorials on the subject. Although you may have already found it, the online help link has a decent amount of details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/21/ad884118aa1709e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Also even if you can't run the sample application (probably just because the service node is deactivated - you can go to SICF and activate it), you can still study the source code.

Do you think that you will be needing a very dynamic tree structure (in which case you would model a recursive node context) or do you know the tree structure at design time (in which case you simply model that structure in the context)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but what i would need is some step by step "help" how to initialize a tree from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

'WDT_TREE' is the webdynpro component which you can refer

Hope this helps U

Thanks and regards

Tamilselvan.K