cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination Problem in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer mentioned a problem that a Particular Batch which should have been picked , was not picked up at the Time of Deliver y .I analysed the problem & found that

If some changes are being done to the batch master (eg MSC2N ) at the same time of delivery creation (VL02n) the batch gets locked & it is nOt taken into account for automatic Batch determination In delivery by Batch Search Strategy

But My Client wants to know if something can be done in the above case i.e take into account the batch in batch determination even if updated at the same time

As far as I know my above analysis is standard SAP

Can you Please advice

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ray,

call function CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUEUE_EMMARCE'

at the bigining of the delivery , if some one is locked the same material , your process will be stopped and prog will be out.

once you come out of the batch change of particular material , then only delivery will be created.

saravanan

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Locking is SAP standard facility, which you cannot control.

What you can do is through user-exit you can put a control at the time of batch determination "If any of the Batch for the material in delivery is locked" then you can give some error message. You can read the lock entries using function "ENQUEUE_READ" where you have to pass GCLIENT=your client no and in GNAME you have to pass "MCH*" which are batch tables.