cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re :Credit customer blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a Sales order for a Customer.But i'm getting an error " Order receipt/delivery not possible, credit customer blocked".

Could anybody please tell me where it is blocked & how we can unblock the customer, so that i can create a Sales order.

Thanks in advance,

MP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the customer master we define the credit limit for a customer and if he has already used the entire credit limit then you get that error, if you receive some payments from the customer then automatically you can create the next orders.

If you are throwing a error due to credit limit exceed then you cann't even create a sales order, and if you are able to create the sales order then you release the credit block by going to the VKM3 transaction and give the sales order and execute, then you that sales order, select that and click flag symbol and the credit block on that particular sales order will be released and it is open for the subsequent functionality.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the credit limit for you customer is exceeded. now a decision should be taken whether to allow the transaction to happen or should u block it until the cutomers credit status improves.

you can allow the transaction by increasing the credit limit in fd32 or you can unblock it in vkm3

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FD32 give the Customer Number and the Credit control Area in Internal Data besides Risk Category there is a Tab called Blocked please uncheck the same. Hope this will resolve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case plz check the customer master extras tab block, and also check the customer credit master(FD32) there is field call customer block, if block has been checked and remove that and let me know if it doesnt works

Regards

srinivas kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the FD32 for the customer , go to control data tab and , there is a field BLOCK, pl remove the check from there.

now u will not get the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check is there any block existing in VD05 / XD05?

Check in FD32 with the particular credit control area and see for the block. If block is there, then release the same.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32, we maintain the credit limit for a customer. You should check the values there.

In order to release the credit limit, try using transactions VKM1 or 2 or 3.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.