SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am about to usew the T code FPP! in my server, it dosen't given any reply. I am not able to create BP. What will be the problem ? I spoke to Basic and ABAB, but the reply is the problem is in the customizing issue...

Please do the needful

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using FPP1??? No log??? Just check in T-code 'SLG1'

else you can also try with T-Code 'BP'.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi..

I used to T code SLG1, i didn't find any logs. i replied No logs.

As for the second option.... using T code BP... i received the same error message while saving

0 Kudos

Is your ISU active? verify using SFW5.

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope u have not maintained the no. ranges for business partner.

if i remember uhave to maintain the number range object BCONTACT at SNRO t.code or also u can maintain at BCTNUM t.code

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

But as per his query there is no log...for no ranges of BP, you need to use BUCF & also need to define groupings and assign no ranges in table TB001 using SM30.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

thanks for the reply

i checked the BCONTACT, i have already defind the number ranges... as well as i have cross checked with BCTNUM... number ranges are assigned...

Still i get the error...

But when i am checking the table TB001... i got a message regarding it is not maintained. I not aware how to define or maintain it...

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Number ranges and groupings-->and execute the define groupings and assign number ranges

maintain the values like this

grouping:0001

maintian no. range 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much....

i am able to log to FPP1, but if i save the BP.. it gives an error as " 999 client does not contain an active application area"..

i think there is some customizing still pending... i ma receiving the same problem in BP creation...

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved