cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid invitation not available to bidder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have created Bid invitation w.r.t. SC in sourcing cockpit, But when the bid is published to bidder ( Business partner & role maintained for the same) is not getting transfered to bidder.

No could you please explain the cause and the possible trouble shooting for this problem. Also explain where i can monitor these transactions?

thanx

vivek.

SRM 4.0 Classic with ECC6 backend.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check the email id whether available in the Bidder data/Vendor Data.

Pl also check whether the Bid was out put at all.

If the output is not successfully processed, then in the Bidder login you

can see and access the event only after the Start Time if such info is given in the

Bid Info Overview.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the check list in the below link.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the data. the Bid was getting transferred for the same BP

But now when i try to add bidder in Bid invitation, it says No bidder found for contact person. how to solve this. As the BP is maintained for vendor, bidder with contact person defined for the same.

Vivek

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Source SDN:-

and note 1163292 - 'No bidder found for contact person'.

please check in BP whtether vendor is blocked or not

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

how did you create the bidder for the supplier?

in order to get a valid bidder account, you need to create an employee with a login using the "Manage Business Partner" transaction at the web. Only via that way the user is created accordingly with all relevant attributes and is integrated into the Org Model under the Supplier Node under the respective supplier. When everything is fine, the bidder is mentioned as a contact in the line for the supplier during selecting suppliers for a bid invitation.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

I have created the contact person for bidder through the web only. There shouldnt be any problem in creating BP or contact person as the bid invitation was sent to bidder sucessfully, even i could create contract in backend after the bids receieved from the same bidder.only some times this error is flashed. ( all atributes, master data used is one and the same).

Now could u please tell me how exactly the bid invitaion is sent to bidder. any FM, prog??? which i should check out??

About creating bidder, I have created the bidder after replicating that vendor from backend. Then for the bidder i have created employee as a contact person through web ( Manage business partner) with bidder role assigned.

thanx please.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

the vendor is not blocked and even the contact person is created from web with role assigned.

vivek

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

What is the status of Bid Invitation now.

You can venture in to BBP_PD ,RZ20 .

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BBP_PD,

HEADER I1009 Held X

HEADER I1011 Published

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1039 Incomplete X

HEADER I1041 Bid Invitation Ready

what to conclude from this? please guide.

thanx..

vivek

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to resend the Bid Invitation to the Bidder

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Can you check if you have assigned contact person to the bidder?

thanks,

Ashwin

Do reward points for useful answers