Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a below scenario with client

Client is enagaged in giving analysis reports to his customers.

One kind of analysis report is one material. so customer does not want delivery process in SAP. they will maitiain outside and once particular analysis report is submitted they will creat invocie with reference to order. Hence Process in SD is

Sales order-------customer invoice.

No issues with abvove process customization. but there is a scenario where for customer XXX order is created in Company code AAA but physical analysis report (Material) is delivered by other company code BBB. so we want to do this scenario with intercompany process.

Sales order-----customer invoice.(Order related, created by deliverying company code)-----Intercompany invoice.(order related).

We used Billing type IVA Item category TAD and copy requirement 36(LV60A036) in Sales doc. type to billing doc copy control.

All neccessary settings relavant to intercompany was carried out.

While processing Intercompany bill in VF01 system is not detecting the customer number relavant for Compnay code AAA Which is created in Company code BBB , it is processing again for customer XXX.

Can any one put some light and give me where iam going wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the intercompany customer against the sales org in OVVA transaction and that customer number be picked as payer in the intercompany billing document.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All settings have been carried out. infact it is working for below process

Sales order-----Delivery (By plant of BBB)-customer invoice.(Delivery related, created by deliverying company code)-----Intercompany invoice.(Delivery related).

ICB is not working only if i follow order related process.

SAP says to use Routine 36 in copying requirements still its not working.

Regards

B.JAGANATH

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check TCODE OVX5 for sales organization, whether Cust.inter-co.bill. is maintained.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj kalbavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the internal customer to the SOrg which is respo0nsible for billing the end customer.