cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Reset" WBSe plan data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to "reset" plan data (those data were planned through CJR2) for projects ? In fact not all plan data but selected from interval of cost elements or cost element group.

I have plan data coming from an interface. Those data are uploaded in SAP through CJR2.

Let assume that in the source system data were planned for WBSe X october 2008 and then uploaded to SAP.

Later data were shifted to november in the source system, but the file generated by our source sytem only contains data for november 2008 and nothing for october 2008 (it seems, according to the developper of the source system, to be quite hard to have also the data for october - "0" - in the same file).

By this way, when the file will be uploaded in SAP, data for october won't be impacted (so we will have twice the data : in october + in november. Therefore, I need to first delete (= reset = put to "0") all existing data for the project before uploading the new file.

Is there any standard transaction (or program) for which we can select a project, a version and select "reset" ?

An alternative solution would be first to copy (and then upload the file) an "empty" version to the target version, but in this case I would have to run the copy year by year using CJ9BS ... which is not very user friendly :-(.

You might propose to use CJ9FS (instead of CJ9BS) ... but I need to delete only costs from activity types and keep the primary costs !

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards.

Benjamin BROCHON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Benjamin

Please go through this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/d6/af4a374ca18e7ce10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

Hope this will be useful to you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have the exact same requirement to zero out planned costs from activity types before loading a new plan from external system. Copying the plan from another version does not work for us because we are only loading the costs for "labor" activitty types from the external system and want to preserver non-labor costs. This logic is based on range of activity types.

If there is no feature to do this then does anyone know how to read the existing planned data for a given FY and WBS Element in ABAP?

Regards,