cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BSP IN ISR framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone tell me how to use a BSP in ISR. We try to use a sample BSP (ISR_DEM01) but this does not work. We googled on the internet, but we did not find any information or samples! We only found the ISR cookbook, but this did not give the correct informatie we need. The BSP is activated in SICF and when we do a test the BSP works.

Kind Regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have found the solution in the BSP forum!

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=14404420&messageID=797143

Richard

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You made a search before posting, thats good.

Thanks for sharing

Abhi

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

> Can someone tell me how to use a BSP in ISR. We try to use a sample BSP (ISR_DEM01) but this does not work. We googled on the internet, but we did not find any information or samples! We only found the ISR cookbook, but this did not give the correct informatie we need. The BSP is activated in SICF and when we do a test the BSP works.

>

> Kind Regards,

> Richard

I'm not sure this is the best forum in which to post your question. ISR is an application specific framework that mostly involves Adobe Interactive Forms.

I can tell that in general WDA doesn't necessarily support directly embedding BSP. We have the iFrame UI element that can technically work, but that is depricated. Most of the time when you want to integrate BSP, you should use separate iViews in the portal and use portal eventing. The other option is to simply navigate between the WDA and BSP applications using linkToURL or Navigation Plugs.

You might want to consider having this thread moved to another forum. If so, let me know and I have it moved.