Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

as per my knowledge R100 condition type is for 100% discount

1. at wat situation this R100 conditon wiil be used?

2.what is the procedure for customizing this R100 condition type to display in sales order in condition tab?

plz reply me

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

R100 condition type will be used in Free of charge scenarios.If you are using the same pricing procedure for all scenarios then price will be defaulted in the sale order so to deactivate that this condition type is used in Free of Charge scenarios.As you are supplying the goods free of charge and you are not charging anything to the customer.

Eg:PR00 price 100Rs.

R100 dis 100Rs.

Net Value 000

To make R100 appear in sale order add this condition type in the pricing procedure you are using.

Reward if useful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai

R100 is the condition type you assign in your pricing procedure for free goods either inclusive or exclusive

For e.g if you are offering 10+1 free , both the main item 10 units and the free item 1 unit will appear in sales order as two line items

with the main item's item category as TAN and the free item's item category as TANN.

If u go to details of item category screen in TAN pricing is X that is standard and for TANN pricing is B that is 100% discount.

To achieve this requirement 55 and for alternate formula condition base value 28 has to be assigned to the condition type R100.

I think R100 condition type has an FI link so that the customer know how much valuewise he has lost in the form of free goods

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when ur taking the cond type R100, in pricing prpcedure then u can get in the sales order