cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple output/action for ECS Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a business scenario where; for a particular plant, the purchasing department would like a printed copy of the Purchase Order at the time the PO is issued via email to the supplier. I've tried setting up dual processing types (ie. Print&Mail) but I cannot find the PO parameters required (ie. Plant) within the business object BUS2201 to create the appropriate schedule or start conditions.

Am I going about this the right way? I would prefer to stay away from the suggested R/3 output approach from note 883693.

We are using Extended Classic Scenario in SRM5.0 (Server5.5).

Assistance would be greatly appreciate.

Kyle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use the BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF (or something like that) transaction to create multiple output in SRM.

If the fields you need are not available in BUS2201, you can create your own delegate of BUS2201 and retrieve those parameters yourself in the custom ZBUS2201.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem ourselves. Via transaction SPPFCADM we were able to create a new action definition with multiple processing ie. Mail and Print. We then used the schedule condition to differentiate between process types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.