cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Urget:Budget report

Former Member
0 Kudos

< MODERATOR: Message locked. Please read the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] before posting next time. >

Hi PS Experts,

Can anyone help me on this?

The user is running the Tcode S_ALR_87013558 ->PS Info Profile -> 00000001 -> F8(Execute).

The user wants to Execute in Background which is disabled. Any clue on this how to make this option enabled.

Immediate reply is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Points will be rewarded soon.

Sanju...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanju,

You can execute the same in background through T. Code SM37 with ABAP program name: P8YTY7TBR1TYRPCIPKAC6X9GZG

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I tried this process with Group reports like 1.GP8YTY7TBR1TYRPCIPKAC6X9GZG

2.GP468ZUWXS74VAWV95QBXLFTYNZ

and I tried your Group report in SE38 also.

But my problem is not solved.

Can you/anyone guide me any other option for to enable this.It's very urgent.

Thanks for your reply,

Sanju..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju..

I am sorry, but I am not getting your point. like group report. What exactly your requirement is? If you can brief it it will be helpful to give a proper solution.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yep! Praveen,

Group reports are dependent on the client and the project as we know.

In my case my project has the following group report:GP468ZUWXS74VAWV95QBXLFTYNZ. This I have executed in SE38 and it leads to our report S_ALR_87013558. In this selection screen I have given the Project,COArea,Planversion, Read mode as 1,Print report given as 1,and cheked the Rebuild Frozen report data option. This I executed in background.

Then It asks for Output Device and I given and confirmed.

Then I clicked on Immediate option and I checked Input and saved.It gives the message that Background job scheduled.

Now, I gone to SM37 and executed it.Here in 8 columns: in this I clicked on Ln list relevant to my job. It leads to display job screen.then I clicked on own spool request to see the report.

Here Im able to see the report (only down half of the s_alr_87013558). but I need the output report as we are doing in s_alr_87013558 directly.

This is my problem Praveen.

I hope you clear my problem ....

Thanks,

Sanju...