cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a query, while creating the customer master, i'm trying to maintain a contact person for that particular customer, everything is fine, however, the system produces a number for the contact person internally, how do i maintain and check the number ranges for the contact person created.

Please do the needful, matter urgent.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards

Felix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Please go to OBAR transaction here identify your account group which is belongs to the contact person then check the Number range.

Now you go to XDN1 transaction here you check the intervals to that number range,if you want external you can check external check box or you maintain intervals as per your requirement.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thax for the Reply, my query is about the number range for the contact person exclusively which is getting generated automatically as internal number range while creating the customer master.

Let me explain, i have an A/c Grp by name ZSP(sold to party) wherein i have assigned a number range as internal(01).

When i'm creating the customer master record XD01, in the customer master record we have Contact person Tab which is used for contact person creation. while saving the customer master record, you get two numbers, i mean one for the customer and another one for the contact person,

customer number generated is by the settings what we have done, but for the contact person there is another number generated internally.

How and where it is fetching is my query?

Regards

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether I completely understand your query. Normally what should happen is that you enter a contact person ( created prior ) to the sold to part in the partners tab. If you are getting internal for the contact person and you want it to be blank then make sure that the contact person partner function is not assigned to the account group of the sold to party ( in your case ZSP)