Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bom pricing at item level also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on BOM.

My scenario is as under:-

I created a main material as PC maintained the condition record as 30000 .

Subitems as Monitor,CPU,Keyboard by maintaining the condition records 10000, 10000,10000 respectively.

Every thing is working fine like BOM is getting exploded and -the header level pricing is working etc.

my question is I want the subitem pricing aslo in the billing but should not add up again to the main item net value 30000.

To be more clear:-

for Ex:- The invoice amount is 30000 and I want the break up for the same like 10000 for CPU, 10000 for Monitor and 10000 for keyboard etc in the invoice.

How I can do this.

Regards,

'Mallesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mallesh,

Please maintain Itemcategory group LUMF in the material master of the header material for item level pricing.

Then try

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your promt reply.

What I want is the pricing for the subitems should get reflect in the billing document but should not add up to the net value.

say for ex the Invoice amount is 30000 only it will appear in the net value. But along with this I want the sub item pricing also to be displayed in the invoice but should not add up to the net value.

Regards,

mallesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallesh,

If the item catagory group for the material is ERLA,, then system prices only for main item i.e TAQ,

if u need price for sub items also in the definition of item catagory TAE check the filed relevnt for pricing.

then system shows price for sub items also but it wont effect to net value of main item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Provide me document type what you are using... is it standard or Z...

Regards,

Kakarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using the standard document type only it is "OR"

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mallesh,

please activate the pricing(relevant for pricing) field in the sub item level item ctegory along with put X in the field for statistics in the same item category

now u will get price in sub item level but it will not add to net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sk,

The pricing in not appearing in the overview of the invoice but appearing in the conditions tab.

What should we do to appear on the overview screen.

Because unless untill the pricie appears on the overview screen it should not appear in the out put (RD00).

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please create a new sales order , then check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sk,

Still the netvalue for the sub items are not coming even after the new cycle created.

Regards,

Malelsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the output in the screen, i think it wl appeare in the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sk,

In the output also the net value for the subitems are showing as "0".

REgards,

Mallesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

r u getting the price at subitem level now? but it is not showing in the overview screen?

m i correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the price is getting for subitems but not getting in the overview screen

Regards,

Mallesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I have been following this thread as my client has similar reqmt where both header item and component item should be displaying the price.

Request you to please update on the solution for this requirement.

Regards,

chaitu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallesh

Item category what you have specified has got indicator not relevent for pricing.

Try reversing it for Main and Sub item level material

alternatively you will have to use item category group LUMF in the sales org2 in the material master and item categories for main and sub item in LUMF are TAP and TAN respectively.

Manu