cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we cancel a line item in a sales order using reason for rejection it get up dated even in the vao5 (List of sales orders).But my requirement is i need the date on which reason for rejection is entered to be shown in report.

And also i would like to have the date of reason for rejection to be seen in the sales order line item any where for the purpose of tracking.

Kindly guide me whether i can use a suer exit or any other route through which i can proceed.

thanks & regards,

guru prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Please explain the details of present process and your requirement to the ABAPer he will be able to develop or enhance the report or he may use user exit to get the requirement.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

can you guide me whether we can have date of reason for rejection at sales order line item level in any one of the columns like ex: pricing date, po date, delivery date etc., which can be seen at the repsective line item level and is passed on to the list of sales order.

If abaper can do it in which user exit can he do it.

thanks & regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Guru

For VA05 there is no USER Exit is available. U can select the field of reason for rejection in VA05(CNTL+F8) and can see the item of the order is rejected or not.

Hope this will help you

Thx.

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for the customized report for Sales order changes for field Reason of rejection(ABGRU). In document changes you can find the date, time as well as user id who has done the changes. Object class for Sales order is "VERKBELEG".

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not find a appropriate answer. so closing the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can copy the report RVSCD100 and modify it for your requirement.

The report RVSCD100 gives information of any change to a particular sales order.

In VA05 you can bring the "reason for rejection" field from "hidden columns" to "displayed columns" by changing the layout of the output.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The changes are recorded in the change log and can be seen in the order through Menu- environment-changes. You can see the changes made with the date and time of changes and also who has changed it.

Thanks,

Ravi