cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error encountered with SAP Netweaver 2004S SR2 v7.0.9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. I am trying to install the SAP Netweaver 2004S SR2 v7.0.9 but i have met with this error:

Error:

FSL-01002 Unable to create account abc\SAPServiceJ2E. HRESULT=0x80005009

Error:

MUT-03025 Caught EsyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text underfined.

Error:

FCO-00011 The step createAccounts with step key

|NW_Workplace|ind|ind|ind|ind|NWERROR 2008-07-23 13:44:07

ERROR 2008-07-23 13:44:07

FCO-00011 The step createAccounts with step key |NW_Workplace|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_Users_Create_Do|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|createAccounts was executed with status ERROR .

Please advise how to solve this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have copied the DVD's to disk, make sure that the paths to the location of the copied DVD do not contain any blanks.

Regards,

Srihari

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the pre-intsalltion steps in detail before your resume your installation... You need to start the installation with a user that is member of the local admins.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. looks like you try installation under user who are not in "administrators" group in your server. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pong,

I recommend you to read the [installation guides|https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/instguidesNW70] and then proceed with the installation...

for the problem on hand just try to restart your installation.

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i am running on Windows Server 2003.. Do not know is it okay and compatible to get it installed properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are installing on unix;

plz check the note [972262|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=972262]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. But i didn't leave any blanks i followed the steps and filled in all the neccessary informations already. The error occurs only when it reaches phase 2 of 40. Any advise.