cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC at the receive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to post the IDOC to the target side, but the same IDOC exists in the Target by some other Interface, so at this point of time which IDOC exists,

whether send by me or by the other interface

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there will be only one IDOC Interface at Reciver Side

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ragu,

but i was posing a question at the target side, there is already the IDOC exists and i am sending another one with the same name and every thing is same except few fields,

so which IDOC will persist there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amruth,

Goto we02 transaction code in the R/3.

Now double click the IDoc number -> Data records to see the data of the IDoc like field names and the field contents.

You can also check by the time and date of posting.

<removed by moderator>

Regards,

Geetha J.

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood correctly means,

You have one Idoc in R/3 say 100 client, say MATMAS and with this already developed one Interface in XI.

So now you developed another Interface with the same Idoc (MATMAS) and want to post to the same R/3 system.

In this time, you can identify the Idoc

1) If the Sender is Different in the both the scenarios means there wont be any problem in triggering the Idoc to the same R/3 system.

You can view the Idoc for Your Interface itself.

2) If the Sender is the same for both the Interfaces means you have to identify based on the time that you have triggered and the Content inside the Idoc only

REgards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is already the IDOC exists and i am sending another one with the same name and every thing is same except few fields,

The unique field of Idoc is the IDOC number, which will always be different. With the same data also, the Idoc will be generated with a new Idoc number. So both the idoc will persist in R3.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this Article

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm

Refer these blogs

Regards,

Suryanarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same IDOC will be used my manyu interfaces but we have to find out ur IDOC based on the data.

in WE02 u can check the IDOC and check the data is sent by u or from other interface.

U can check ny date and time also.

Regards,

Phani

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In we02 u could get your inbound/outbound IDOC throught the date and the timing received.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can come to know based on the time of the post....

you can check the idoc based on the time it is received to the receiver system

Thanks,

Madhu

Edited by: Madhu sudhan Reddy on Jul 23, 2008 7:35 AM