cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs not coming to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our landscape developers are trying to send Idoc from R/3 to XI system.

We have created RFC_XI as RFC connection, which they are using to trigger IDoc from R/3 to XI. Now IDocs are getting triggered from R/3 without any error, but they are not coming to XI.

Now when I checked Inbound queues in XI and found that all queues start with XBTI* are stuck with SYSFAIL error.

Through SXMB_ADM I have tried to register and activate queue for XBTI* but it gives error as below:

Error while activating queue XBTI*

Message no. XMS_ADM610

Can anyone help me regarding this so that IDocs can be processes between these systems.

How can we see wats the issue while activating Queues?

Is there anything else needs to be configured between these two systems?

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish,

can you please double click on the 'SYSFAIL' and let us know what the error is?

also make sure that the config bet R/3 and XI is done correctly like maintaining port, RFc dest and partner profile in R/3. AND maintaining port (IDX1) and RFC destination in XI.

thanks.

latika.

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Seshagiri and Kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manually its not possible as those two area are greyed out. I can't put any entry manually there.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possible checks

1) Goto SLD-WEB AS ABAP Technical System--Select Your R/3 TS

select Clients and chek there , whether you have the correct client and the LS name

2) And also goto R/3 SALE--there also the same Client is having the correct LS name

3) In ID-Environment-do Clear SLD Data Cache

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I have already gone through that document and tried Compare with SLD to bring IDoc Adapter and RFC Adapter (R/3 System ID and Client) but of no use. Only logical system name is coming there which is defined in SLD.

Also OSS note mentioned in that blog is not useful for me because version here is PI 700 and that note is valid till 640.

Any other clues?

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tyr to Enter those Entries like System ID and the client Manually and do it

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now after checking all the things when tested again sending IDoc from R/3 to XI am getting followin error for IDoc in SXMB_MONI:

Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

I have defined the logical system name same as in SLD and in R/3 using SALE. Its just that am unable to compare from SLD through ID. Is this causing this error?

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now You passed through the Old error, so now the exact error came for u,

Check this guide

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kummari,

I have checked the below steps in ID:

1)go to your Business System -> Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers (as shown below)

2)CLICK ON "Compare with SLD" button To import the business system name from the SLD using

check in the window

LOGICAL SYSTEM

R/3 SYSTEM ID

CLIENT

There only LOGICAL SYSTEM is coming which is defined for R/3 in SLD. R/3 SYSTEM ID and CLIENT are not coming while comparing. Is this an issue?

Thanks & Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more clearity I need regarding IDX1 port config.

At XI in IDX1 we provide port details as of R/3 System Name and RFC created for R/3 system from XI

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the details are correct only.

While creating the Port in XI---IDX1

you have to give the naming convension like SAP<SID of R/3>

And here provide the RFC Destination name ( which u have created in XI towards R/3)

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

The steps you have mentioned are all need to be done in XI Server only?

1) Make sure that first of all you cleared all the messages those were strucked in the queues(SMQ2 of XI) before activating the queues

2)Now goto SMQR and delecte all the Queues

3)goto SXMB_ADM--Just Say Register dont say activate and all

Kindly confirm

Thanks & Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said you have seen messages in XI side SMQ2,

So you have to do all these at XI side only

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kummari,

I have checked in Integration Directory

Under ObjectsBusiness Systems-BS_SAPCommunication Channel-IDOC

In Right pane of the window properties of Idoc adapter is coming but nowhere I am seeing Logical System detail or box.

Might be I am sounding stupid but as I am new to XI so couldn't help with it.

Can you help me again finding the right path for Logical System and Comparing with SLD, so that I can do it and resolve this issue.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

I have done steps as said by you.

Registered Queues but not activated as mentioned. Anything else needs to be done?

Hi Kummari,

From where to do these steps:

Open ID---> Click on Objects --> Service Without party/Party > Double click on business system>On the tright side--> Service --> Adapter specific Identifiers ---> Check IDoc Adpater, Logical System.

My XI and R/3 systems are on different hosts.

Logical System names is been defined in SLD properly.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish

In your XI system

FROM ID:

1)go to your Business System -> Service -> Adapter Specific Identifiers (as shown below)

2)CLICK ON "Compare with SLD" button To import the business system name from the SLD using

check in the window

LOGICAL SYSTEM

R/3 SYSTEM ID

CLIENT

finally activate the changes

regards

kumamri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

>>Registered Queues but not activated as mentioned. Anything else needs to be done?

No need active status here in SMQS and SMQR.

Just do as i suggested and try to post the idoc Now

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kummari,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried options and while clicking on TRFC Monitor for RFC_XI I got following error:

no service for system SAPID6, client 800 in Integration

Here SAPID6 is the port of R/3 which I have defined in XI and 800 is R/3 client. We have client 100 in XI.

Any clues?

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish

there is no business system for your SAPID6 800 found in Directory

go thru the following steps:

Verify the logical business system in SLD.

To verify --- Go to SLD home page ---> Technical Landscape --> Select Web AS ABAP --> Select the technical system --> Clients ---> Click on the client you used as Business system --> Here look for the logical system is defined or not.

2. Open ID---> Click on Objects --> Service Without party/Party > Double click on business system>On the tright side--> Service --> Adapter specific Identifiers ---> Check IDoc Adpater, Logical System.

3. Refresh the full CPA Cache (userid must be XIDIRUSER/PIDIRUSER)

http://<hostname>:50000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

and one more thing

If your XI and SAP system running on the same host on different clients.

need separate Technical system and Business Systems for your R3 system and XI.

XI's Business System should be of role Integration Server and R3 's should be WebAsABAP Application Server.

Assigned the correct logical system name to the Business Systems.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all thanks for so quick reply.

I have checked at XI Side:

In IDX2 in loaded meta data, two types of Idocs are showing

ORDERS02 and CREMAS01

In IDX1, Partner port and RFC have been configured.

at R/3 side:

RFC is checked its working fine.

Using WE20 and WE21, Partner profile and port been configured already.

In SMQS below is the status:

<R/3 Client> RFC_XI R 10 60 INACTIVE 0 <R/3 HOST NAME>

Register the destination in QOUT scheduler (SMQS) and make it as active

Destination is there (as per above) I hope entries are correct but its showing INACTIVE. How to activate it?

Select the queue from WEOUTQUEUE transaction and start the queue processing; now you can see that your XI starts receiving the Idocs

In WEOUTQUEUE when trying to see IDocs using Reciever Port as RFC_XI its showing nothing.

While I checked sent IDoc status using WE05, previously it was taking port as RFC_XI for sent IDoc but now its taking port SAPID6 after I defined port in XI for R/3 using IDX1.

For SYSFAIL Status, further message is as below:

XI restart in qRFC not allowed

Any more ideas or help? Will appreciate if anything step wise can be refer to check and rectify this error.

Thanks & Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish

Destination is there (as per above) I hope entries are correct but its showing INACTIVE. How to activate it?

You also have the following options, in addition to Registration

in SMQS

1) Register Without Activation: The queue is not triggered immediately by the Outbound Scheduler.

2) Deregisters the destination. This means that the destination is not processed automatically by the scheduler, and must be started manually.

3) TRFC monitor Activates the tRFC Monitor

4) QRFC monitor: Activates the qRFC Monitor

after this

Your destination is registered and the queue status changes from INACTIVE to ACTIVE, if the queues contain LUWs that can be processed for this destination. WAITING and WAITCONN appear if the maximum number of connections has been reached or if the scheduler is waiting for a connection to become available again. As soon as a connection becomes available, the status changes to ACTIVE and the queue is processed.

regards

kumamri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these

1) Make sure that first of all you cleared all the messages those were strucked in the queues(SMQ2 of XI) before activating the queues

2)Now goto SMQR and delecte all the Queues

3)goto SXMB_ADM--Just Say Register dont say activate and all

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Also please check whether the IDoc metadata has been imported in the XI side by the transaction IDX2 and also please check whether the partner profile and the message type configured in the R/3 side.

Thanks

Arijit

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I know you might have created the port in XI by IDX1, but have created that port in the name like SAP<SYSTEM ID of R/3>

eg SAPR30 here R30 is nothing but the System-Id of R/3.

Cheers,

Dhanabal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manish,

Maintain outbound parameters of the partner profile for enabling qRFC processing

Register the destination in QOUT scheduler (SMQS) and make it as active

Select the queue from WEOUTQUEUE transaction and start the queue processing; now you can see that your XI starts receiving the Idocs

check this blog for clear picture

<removed by moderator>

regards

kummari

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:07 PM